Thursday, September 12, 2013

Two Year Anniversary

I posted this a bit late cause life has thrown me a curve ball this week, but better late than never. On September 10, I have been married for two years! My wedding dress was made my Aunt Kendra (in less than a month...long story) and was measured to fit me exactly at the time. I was around 165 pounds, though I had stopped weighing myself cause of the blow to my self-esteem. I lied on my license and said 155 pounds. So my point being that a couple of days ago I decided to try it on to see how it fit. I was thrilled that it didn't fit, in fact it was falling off of me.



So this odd bottom picture is actually down the back of the dress. Heidi, who took the pictures for me, thought it would be good to show the inches I lost. 



No comments:

Post a Comment